2019 Men’s League
Meal specials will be served starting at 5:00pm for $5/plate. The cafe will close at 9:00pm every Wednesday evening.
2019 MENS LEAGUE BANQUET will be held on Wednesday, Oct. 9th at 5:30pm.
Each team will consist of two players, one of which can be substituted any given week
Sand Creek Station’s Wednesday Night Men’s League is focused towards players of all skills levels and abilities who are interested in having a fun night out with friends.
- Each Wednesday Evening we will offer different formats of play and different contests, all of which are designed to be fun and informal
- A weekly fee of $14 (no charge for annual passholders) will be charged. This fee includes green fees, cart fee and range balls
- There will be a pay-out each week for 3 flights and 3 places on each nine
- There will be a season-long points race for prizes at the end-of-year banquet
- $1.50 draft beers and discounted appetizers will be sold each Wednesday Night
- The League will begin on Wednesday, April 10th and run for 18 consecutive weeks (weather permitting).