MEN’S LEAGUE POSTPONED UNTIL JUNE 23rd/24th, 2020!
Contingent on state/local restrictions, we will plan to host our first Men’s League night on Tuesday/Wednesday (June 23rd/24th) at 5:30pm. Due to current restrictions, we must split the field into two evenings of 36 teams. If your team is willing to play on Tuesday evenings, please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
All league players can play 9-holes on Wednesday evenings starting at 4:30pm (MUST MAKE A TEE TIME) for $15.00/player. If you are a league member and want to play 18-holes, you can play for only $22.00/player. These fees are only available for Men’s League members who paid their entry fee for the 2020 league season.
Sand Creek Station’s Wednesday Night Men’s League is focused towards players of all skills levels and abilities who are interested in having a fun night out with friends.
- Each Wednesday evening we will offer different formats of play and different contests, all of which are designed to be fun and informal
- A weekly fee of $15 (no charge for annual pass-holders) will be charged. This fee includes green fees, cart fee and range balls
- There will be a pay-out each week for 3 flights and 3 places on each nine
- There will be a season-long points race for prizes at the end-of-year banquet
- $1.50 draft beers and discounted appetizers will be sold each Wednesday Night
- The League will begin on Wednesday, April 8th and run for 18 consecutive weeks (weather permitting).