2020 Men’s League registration will begin Saturday, Feb. 1st. Deadline for all 2019 teams to re-register is Sunday, March 22nd. Any new teams can be placed on a waiting list. Please call us at 316-284-6161 if you have any questions.
Sand Creek Station’s Wednesday Night Men’s League is focused towards players of all skills levels and abilities who are interested in having a fun night out with friends.
- Each Wednesday Evening we will offer different formats of play and different contests, all of which are designed to be fun and informal
- A weekly fee of $15 (no charge for annual passholders) will be charged. This fee includes green fees, cart fee and range balls
- There will be a pay-out each week for 3 flights and 3 places on each nine
- There will be a season-long points race for prizes at the end-of-year banquet
- $1.50 draft beers and discounted appetizers will be sold each Wednesday Night
- The League will begin on Wednesday, April 10th and run for 18 consecutive weeks (weather permitting).